SO GROSS...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
So...this happened.....so Gross..not sure sausage would even make this extremely old emaciated grandpa eatable.....I've been a part of some nasty shit fellas...this fckr is nasty...lord....that being said...he was the shizzle in his day for show..all head ..no body....deserves a salute for his time on this earth... Fathered many little fckrs in his day no doubt ..SALU!!!Screenshot_20210618-183701-484.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So...this happened.....so Gross..not sure sausage would even make this extremely old emaciated grandpa eatable.....I've been a part of some nasty shit fellas...this fckr is nasty...lord....that being said...he was the shizzle in his day for show..all head ..no body....deserves a salute for his time on this earth... Fathered many little fckrs in his day no doubt ..SALU!!!View attachment 49384
Gross does not even come close. I'll have nightmares tonight.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Yuk! I can't believe you drive to see those things....what is wrong with you???

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu