So you still vote democrat...A must read for hunters

Republicans, Democrats. Its all a show... Look over here! Then the other side gets a chance. Look over there!! There are far more powerful people pulling the strings than some politician.. Rain water, solar, hemp (not cannabis), hunting, alternative fuel & energy, & the most frowned on... Living off the grid...... All frowned upon. Does not play into the money machine.... Free people cant be heared like cattle.... just my 2 cents

Republicans, Democrats. Its all a show... Look over here! Then the other side gets a chance. Look over there!! There are far more powerful people pulling the strings than some politician.. Rain water, solar, hemp (not cannabis), hunting, alternative fuel & energy, & the most frowned on... Living off the grid...... All frowned upon. Does not play into the money machine.... Free people cant be heared like cattle.... just my 2 cents

Goy',

I agree with some of what you said, but only one side is blatantly anti gun and anti hunting....Think about it before you pull that lever for ANYONE with a "D" next to their name.

Reactions: YETI and Goyaałé
What a load of uninformed horse manure (are we allowed to use the other word for manure on here?) The only way to defeat crap like this is education. It starts with your neighbors and everyone you interact with.

One of my neighbors saw me practicing with my bow and asked if I hunt. When I said yes, she started in on some of the stuff in the first post. I was able to have a calm discussion with her and point out the flaws in her arguments against hunting. It ended with my giving her some breakfast sausage from the hog I got last month. I don't think she's going to start hunting herself, but she is now a pro-hunter democrat.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu