**SOLD**iphone 5 for sale**SOLD**

baboltin

Jan 1, 2014
I have a black Iphone 5 for sale with multiply cases, life proof case and another case for it comes with box and everything that is included when you buy it. Black 16g . It has one nic on the top corner is all. let me know if your interested. Willing to consider trades .

Re: Iphone 5 for sale

Verizon, 225 and im not looking for any knifes right now

Cobra said:
Hey Guys,
I also have a white iPhone 5 for sell but it's AT&T carrier, so not Verizon, if anyone is interested. Perfect condition- 32 G for $200. I'm in Orange County.

I'll have to figure out how to make sure and take the trail cam photos and the Geo tags off the phone first, lol.

Thanks, PM me if interested.
probably better to not hijack someone else's post in classifieds, just a heads up.

CMPeterson said:
Cobra said:
Hey Guys,
I also have a white iPhone 5 for sell but it's AT&T carrier, so not Verizon, if anyone is interested. Perfect condition- 32 G for $200. I'm in Orange County.

I'll have to figure out how to make sure and take the trail cam photos and the Geo tags off the phone first, lol.

Thanks, PM me if interested.
probably better to not hijack someone else's post in classifieds, just a heads up.

Good point CM........I thought it was the same person, same phone........ :-[

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu