***SOLD***mossberg 500 combo 12g new $300

Sigalert2012

May 20, 2013
Selling a new only shot a few rounds...few as in 5..Mossberg 500 combo comes with full set of chokes wrench an 18 inch barrel HD..I removed all the grease from the factory...it's ready for turkey. Selling to help fund a new autoloader...sbe2 or vinchi... $300 firm great price... san diego local ppt only buyer pays fees

Attachments

• 20160210_190320.jpg
    20160210_190320.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 36
How much does fine firearms charge to transfer...?

Edit...nevermind, I was going to get it for my older grandson but just found out his dad bought him a new shotgun. ...this shouldn't last long though, great deal

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Kyle,

That's a damn nice turkey gun......Hell, I liked it for waterfowl as well when I shot pumps......If you're going to the turkey tune-up, I'll probably take it off your hands.

ps.....I think you're going to the CWA dinner Friday night......Bring it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu