Sold

its all about needs, at my club you cant hunt much at all with a outboard. A jet drive gives you more access, a airboat gives you more. A bad ass airboat gives you unrestricted access to a point. You do have to keep in mind that if a jet boat gets stuck i can always come get it. If i get stuck there is no one that can get me :(

Have you ever seen an air boat stuck ? And if so is it a crap shoot getting it out?

Have you ever seen an air boat stuck ? And if so is it a crap shoot getting it out?
Might just have to wait for the water to rise when that happens. Hunted the back waters of the Colorado for years and learned that a small john boat with minimal gear could be dragged over the muck if you had waders high enough and did not make stupid decisions. Also push poles were a must to get into the drag zone.

Reactions: Stikbrandon
if you have a few guys and a bucket you just push the nose over and dump water on the ground and for the most part you can move. Sometimes you get sucked into the mud and you cant move it left or right, that's a mostly screwed situation. i try to park on vegies keeps the suck from happening but then again i have 600hp.. not much going to stop me but i do not push it when i am alone

pretty sure this boat is sold.....

What cylinder heads? Valve size, cam specs, steel rods I hope… and details?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu