SOld

TJD123

Jun 3, 2013
Bought 2 seasons ago. Only used 2 nights. No holes in excellent condition. This is the large version. Happy to send more pictures or videos. $130 TYD

$RH2C19U.jpg$RY3W83L.jpg

Last edited:
I would pay $80 if you are willing to take it. I paid about that for a used one from REI last year. I have a hard time paying almost full price for a used item. Let me know.

Reactions: Wildgame and skeet
No thank you. Its basically brand new. $172 new is a sale price too. They MSRP for $229. You are getting essentially a brand new pad for $30ish cheaper (no tax) than amazon. Put that $30 savings to a backpacking pillow and you have 1 hell of a set up!

It's brand new two years old with no warranty on a specific sized sleeping pad which are easily damaged pieces of gear.

good thing you can test it out by lying on it
My point was that 25% off something that can get damaged easy but now comes with no warranty isn't exactly the deal for a buyer you were making it out to be.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu