Somebodys baiting!

Gteam1

Oct 13, 2012
www.youtube.com
Found this trail cam today, theres 2 mineral licks and some apples in front of it.

Attachments

• baiting.JPG
    baiting.JPG
    242.2 KB · Views: 23
I hate finding that crap!

Either leave the guy a nice letter or get numbers and send it to DFG. Just be sure not to be caught 400 yards near it.

Snake Charmer said:
Reflects badly on the rest of the hunters.

Only in states where its illegal to bait. Its a huge way of hunting in some parts of the country. As long as its legal in your particular state, I'm all for it.

Breacher said:
Only in states where its illegal to bait. Its a huge way of hunting in some parts of the country. As long as its legal in your particular state, I'm all for it.

If it is legal go for it. A lot of the time you are not going to kill a HUGE deer over bait. Although it does happen sometimes.

was a tree stand over it? could be a non a22 hunter wanting to see what is in the area. Yeah that might break some law about not feeding wild animals but its not expressly forbid by dfg code.

pretty dumb guy if he had apples and salt under a tree stand or ground blind that you would hunt over. super dumb guy if it was in the rec area with a camera not even locked up.... be funny to go back and swap out his SD card since we all take a pic of our face when we set the cams up!

In states that it's legal I'm all for it. I hunted South Texas once over feeders and thought it was cool. It plays a big roll in their management program. If we did the same thing here our deer heard would be much better than it is.

Nothin wrong with baiting. I'm sure you've sat over water. There's no difference. Lets see here.... FISH & GAME? pretty sure last time you went fishing you used bait... Just my 2 cents

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu