Someone needs to KILL something

That is awesome. I'm sure you are gonna' catch up with him sooner than later. I only have two tags this year and my elk hunt is not until January. So I can't wait for one of you guys to put some brown down. I think Buck Hunter is due any time now! Someone is!

teachanother said:
We're all holding out for a monster so we can have a decent contest entree.

That's a fact,,,,,,,,had a three year old fork as close as 24 yards yesterday, but no way would he win any contest so I just took video of him.

Never even crossed my mind. Are you trying to tell us something Lungpopper?

Going up to Palomar tomorrow morning, I saw a glimps of a nice 4X3 once this year. I saw him twice last year but I dont think I will see him with this full moon. Maybe I can arrow one of the forkies...

Lungpopper said:
teachanother said:
We're all holding out for a monster so we can have a decent contest entree.

That's a fact,,,,,,,,had a three year old fork as close as 24 yards yesterday, but no way would he win any contest so I just took video of him.

I wish I had your guys self control. My 3 1/2 year old is dead. I guess thats why I have a wall of forky's.

Big hog down! stand by for full details but while deer huting I was able to nab a 240# hog. Just got done getting that fat bastard ready for the butchers and I'm about ready to die...

Now were talkin'! Strong work Matagi...can't wait to see the pics.

Matagi said:
Big hog down! stand by for full details but while deer huting I was able to nab a 240# hog. Just got done getting that fat bastard ready for the butchers and I'm about ready to die...

Nice work Matagi ! Can't wait for the full report.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu