Sometimes it isn't about hunting - amazing

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Joy comes in many ways. Could not help but take a few photos of this amazing 66' mustang. It was the real deal...

Attachments

• Car1.jpg
    Car1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
  • Car2.jpg
    Car2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 19
  • Car3.jpg
    Car3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 22
Cool pics. I wonder what was behind those hood locks. Stock or custom? Would love to see one more pic with hood up
8)

Stock 289 H.O.

JBA helped restore the motor. It sounded as good as it looked.

My mom had a '65 mustang when I was in high school......It was OK.....I lived in the chevy era......lol......Still very cool though....... ;)

The 350H cars were 1966 year cars. They were the rental cars that Hertz got. Real ones go for over 100k$ now.

Beautiful work of art right there. I'm a import guy but there's just something about a classic mustang.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu