Son first G13 Deer

Skinny Hunter

Apr 8, 2011
We went out this morning with the hope of filling my son's G13 tag. As you can see mission accomplished. The shot was 200 yards cross canyon. It was a good moment for both of us, especially for him because it was his first Deer and for me, because he is my son. And because it was my first hunt without someone who usually takes the lead. So thanks to all of you who took the time to show a newbie the world of hunting, I'll pass it on.

Attachments

• IMG950469.jpg
    IMG950469.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 26
Congratulations! I have my first child on the way and I can not wait to introduce to the outdoors! Congratulations! Nice pic also

Great job!!!! Nothing more important than a father and son hunt, especially if its a successful one. Great job!` 8) 8)

Thank for all the kind words. He's 20 this year. Fred I do have one more to go but something tells me Connor may lead me on his first deer hunt.

Thats awesome! I just got my first deer this year and I'm 26. I wish I would have got into the sport a lot earlier with someone showing me the ropes. Congrats.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu