sooooo found this by accident today, dog goggles

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
yeah just what every dog needs.... so how does your dog clear water out if they fill up ? asking for a friend

i found this looking at ideas for ear protection for dogs. yeah that actually is a thing. I have the ones they make for small aircraft but they suck. This company has a cool ear pro setup. The salad shooter is freaking loud even with a "whisper tip" prop.

Yea the spec ops guys that jump use them on their dogs. The only time I have seen them used otherwise in the field is when a dog has lost one eye and the chance of it injuring the other comes into play. Never heard of a waterfowler using them. Hearing gear for dogs I have never dealt with but since you drive a loud noisy boat it makes sense. Let us know what you find in the way of hearing protection as I have clients that use outboard jet boats to waterfowl. I'm sure it is out there.

This is what I have been using for a long time. They work but are not ideal.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu