Southern style****live updates

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Opening morning and life is good. Story to come 20141017_100845_zpsfcq1uoha.jpg

Niiiiice Aeon!!! Even got a rattler in there!! Very cool!

The dog is a bit tired today.
20141018_074839_zpsv1xne9nr.jpg

Not bad for a ducker!

That's one big rattle......hope it didn't strike at anyone..........I see all your worries were for nothing but damn they need to cut some cotton. In 3 weeks it will be the bomb.......had my limit at 10am one ditch for 3 birds right at 10 filled my tag

Once the cotton goes it's game on, I'll be duck hunting then so I'll have to read about it.

The snake got close, I almost stepped on him. No warning at all. If it had not coiled up I would have put my boot down on it.

We did ok this am. 20141018_0922050_zpsiitpixka.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu