Sportsman warehouse coming to Murrieta.

Jackpot

Jan 27, 2020
Murrieta
Just saw this, the other day, hopefully this isn’t already posted. Not sure what the actual opening date is but the grand opening giveaway deadline is July 31st.
More options, locally sounds good to me. Just thought I would give anybody in the area a heads up.

The grand opening prizes include:
-Springfield XD Pistol
-Smith & Wesson Shield Pistol
-Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport II Rifle
-3x$500 Sportsmans Warehouse Gift Card
-Traeger Pro 75 Pellet Grill with Cover and 20lb bag of pellets
https://stores.sportsmans.com/sports...madison-avenue

Reactions: BangBangBrandon
We just need LMFF to branch out @NBK . The name Temecula Fine Firearms definitely has a ring to it!

Used to be a great independent with better inventory than Bass Pro or Cabelas but is now part of them so we'll have to see what they are at this point. I suspect not better than the corporation that owns all this now. I miss the days of Cabelas catalogs delivered tp you via the mail and browsing then ordering by phone from a real person on the end of the phone line. Guess I'm old school....

Reactions: MJB and BOWUNTR
Went by Sportsman warehouse in Murrieta today. I think it just opened Thursday. Their ammo shelf’s we’re in pretty good shape. Was in and out in 20 min also. For this interested.

View attachment 49545

Went yesterday myself.....You're allowed 2 boxes each of pistol, rimfire, shotgun, or rifle...Got 6.5 cm TSX Feds, 2 boxes of Kent 3" 1 1/8 3's, and 2 boxes of .17's....$112.00 + tax....Plus, I got 20 bucks off for some reason... :blush:

Last edited:
GOOD GAWD..... No wonder the Mesa Az store had 9 boxes of 416 Rigby AND 4 boxes of 308 last weekend and that was all.
They had to make Murrieta look presentable.

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Th
Went by Sportsman warehouse in Murrieta today. I think it just opened Thursday. Their ammo shelf’s we’re in pretty good shape. Was in and out in 20 min also. For this interested.

View attachment 49545
That'll all be gone as soon as the words gets out, My guess is by next weekend you will be looking at a desert as far as the ammo shelves go.. Limits on purchases ? for sure because they see it coming as well, big launch is great and I'm glad but it will be short lived as far as what is wanted and available. Look at the bulk stuff on the lower left already being hammered.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu