SPRING MADNESS

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
JUST BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN ME... SMELLS LIKE...VICTORY!!!! *and yes..i actually had to touch this one!..uggh..no hand guns were used in the falling of this beast..just a size 12.5 boot and a 300wm*

.DSC01526.JPGDSC01527.JPGDSC01528.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I did wear gloves..so I was safe there..but man, no quad..no truck..i was lost..way out of my element..damn.

Hit #300 on any Marriott phone for field hands to come out.
Dude...i wish, had to settle for grannys couch this time..a quick one and done and it was back to the mother ship..

NO truck, are you OK, do we need to send help???
Thanks for the concern Mag..i was able to hobble my way back to grannys , tangling with the old tuskers is getting harder and harder these days..had i had the triple headed monster with me..i would have never left the couch..they coming with me next time..

Even with gloves Hatchet, I just don’t know. You better go get checked for swine flu! That pig might have gotten the last laugh this time...

Reactions: HATCHET1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu