Spring training

G

Goyaałé

I Need to get my ass in gear. Gained 15 lbs this winter.
I started uping my water intake. I am drinking minimum of 100 ounces of water a day. 32oz first thing in the morning. Before coffee and breakfast. I also started walking in the mornings. I'm walking with 20lbs in my pack. Going to bump it up to 30lbs in a couple weeks. Getting up to 60lbs by late spring. Hopefully go camping real soon. I Love that we are getting all this rain but I'm ready for some time In the mountains...

I need to start stretching and doing exercises. Lol. I have the perfect training trails in my back yard.
Picked up a new pair of boots for spring, summer and fall. My snake gaters should be arriving to day.
I highly recommend ever one Wear them this year.
I am going to fill my new used ruck sack with gallons of water to work out while hiking. Hopefully i will
Keep my gout in check.....:(

I need to start stretching and doing exercises. Lol. I have the perfect training trails in my back yard.
Picked up a new pair of boots for spring, summer and fall. My snake gaters should be arriving to day.
I highly recommend ever one Wear them this year.
I am going to fill my new used ruck sack with gallons of water to work out while hiking. Hopefully i will
Keep my gout in check.....:(
Get it brother. I plan on a camping trip soon. Like next week soon.

Now watch... never been a problem for me before, but now... just because you guys go and post up pics of Gators... watch.. I'm gonna muck around and have some damn deaf dumb and blind Rattler go nip at me now while out and about back up in there! HA!

If it is a matter of loosing weight. I had awesome results with the South Beach diet. That's not to say that exercising doesn't work because it does. But the SB diet is legit and works fast!.
Now if you do the SB when you are exercising then woow.

What i liked about it s that the strict part is only 2 weeks, after that is pretty easy. As of matter of fact if you make it a life style you should never put the weight back. And the diet itself is actually very healthy.

If it is a matter of loosing weight. I had awesome results with the South Beach diet. That's not to say that exercising doesn't work because it does. But the SB diet is legit and works fast!.
Now if you do the SB when you are exercising then woow.

What i liked about it s that the strict part is only 2 weeks, after that is pretty easy. As of matter of fact if you make it a life style you should never put the weight back. And the diet itself is actually very healthy.

I don't know anything about that SB diet, though I can tell you that for me what works is this... No Beer, No bread, No pasta, No wine and just eat the right portions (only one). Never place the pan with food on the table... too easy to grave some more..., On weekends I can get a beer or wine.
Exercise as much as you can. I started running a couple of blocks last year, ended running 3 miles non stop. I lost 45 Lb in six months. Now 20 of them have found me!!! ;) I got to get back on that program.

I don't know anything about that SB diet, though I can tell you that for me what works is this... No Beer, No bread, No pasta, No wine and just eat the right portions (only one). Never place the pan with food on the table... too easy to grave some more..., On weekends I can get a beer or wine.
Exercise as much as you can. I started running a couple of blocks last year, ended running 3 miles non stop. I lost 45 Lb in six months. Now 20 of them have found me!!! ;) I got to get back on that program.

Thats the idea, clear your body of carbs and sugars (that makes your body miserable for a few days). Then introduce the carbs in small amounts..it gives the body time to re-organize. The body goes in Ketosis, cholesterol goes down, you get more energy..but damn Donuts get in the freaking way, not to mention the booze.

You wanna have healthy weight? Pretty simple (notice I didn't necessarily say easy).

Just imagine you fell outta the sky and landed in the RainForest with no tools. What would you eat? And just eat that.

That's where we came from, that's where our bodies were engineered to live at.

Ain't no bread in the RainForest! Ain't no refined sugar!

Ton of leafies, greens and fruits, and then you sometimes gettin' lucky and catching a fish or bird or mammal or reptile. Probably lots of insects too. Ain't no free/available Salt/Sodium in the RainForest either!

It's simple...ain't easy in our culture... but it is simple. You gotta do a lotta meal prep though. And... good for you food generally costs more, ironically.

When you are trying to eat right... man... that's when you realize how much our culture bombards the ever-lovin' snot out of people 24/7 with Ads pushing Hamburgers...Milk..... Cheese... convenience foods... stuff like that.

I first became aware of that around my 30's when lactose intolerance starts to become an issue for most people.

Oh... and also... no drinking juices or milk or anything but water! Eat the damn fruit! That's what you'd do in nature!

You wanna have healthy weight? Pretty simple (notice I didn't necessarily say easy).

Just imagine you fell outta the sky and landed in the RainForest with no tools. What would you eat? And just eat that.

That's where we came from, that's where our bodies were engineered to live at.

Ain't no bread in the RainForest! Ain't no refined sugar!

Ton of leafies, greens and fruits, and then you sometimes gettin' lucky and catching a fish or bird or mammal or reptile. Probably lots of insects too. Ain't no free/available Salt/Sodium in the RainForest either!

It's simple...ain't easy in our culture... but it is simple. You gotta do a lotta meal prep though. And... good for you food generally costs more, ironically.

When you are trying to eat right... man... that's when you realize how much our culture bombards the ever-lovin' snot out of people 24/7 with Ads pushing Hamburgers...Milk..... Cheese... convenience foods... stuff like that.

I first became aware of that around my 30's when lactose intolerance starts to become an issue for most people.

Oh... and also... no drinking juices or milk or anything but water! Eat the damn fruit! That's what you'd do in nature!
Awesome man. I am trying to do the same. My one vice is craft beer. Lol no juice no soda. 100 plus ounces of water minimum daily

Learn your spices man. That way you can make your food taste good without using as much salt as all these other restaurants and food product companies use.

Probably the only reason I ain't fatter than I already am (since I stopped going to the gym after wrist shatter and then vision going to sh!t, so needing to wear glasses at the gym, it's a PITA to do running type stuff with glasses wanting to fog up all the time)... because I work from home so home-cook our dinners most nights.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu