Squab Hunt Gone BAD!!!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Traveled back to the bowels of hell looking to bring home a 2 bird linit...only to be disrupted by this fowl creature!Gross!!! One to the side of the cranium is all she took..KAPOOW!! Glad i dont have to go back to that state for awile as the Rona has it in complete Chaos from what i saw...oh..and never uncased the 870 for the bird guys..bleak year for squab on the 2 acres...pretty disappointed to travel so far for 2 birds ...uggh..Screenshot_20201221-104751_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugly bastards that’s for sure. Would have been pretty epic if you had two squab in the photo though. Nonetheless strong work you’ll get them next time.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Packed in and bivied DIY style for 2 long cold nights...just could not put it together to finish on the elusive squab..tuff hunt for sure...beat by a squab....the shame is crushing...i hate myself.

Filthy creatures for sure...actually had to touch this one...so Gross....BUT...it will feed a nice Family in need for the Holidays...Happy to help!!

I heard someone once say "when pigs fly". So maybe you'll see one flying and you can use the 870 for more than just squab.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu