Stay informed, Bobcat Regs up at Commission Meeting

wheels

Mar 1, 2011
East County, Ca
sdcvc.com
Stay informed, the Fish and Game Commission is potentially making decisions.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article29835886.html#emlnl=Morning_Newsletter

We should see quickly which way the 2 new commissioners will be leaning......As if we all don't already know (appointed by lefty Moonbeam).

Great article

Can't wait to see which way these two new guys role.........I have my fingers crossed they do the right thing and ask for a study.

I put money on it that some treehugger brings up Cecil

Cobra said:
Crazy we need to let science lead the way and get the politics out!

You know the lib/anti/greenie thought process.....Don't confuse me with the facts..... :-[

Wait till the bird lovers wonder where their loving birds have gone......just can't fix stupid

We got burned, The Fish and Game Commission of the State of California just put a BAN in place on all Bobcat trapping in this state. Well once this goes through the final process of review

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu