Stay safe

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
Remember don,t shoot low and pay attention where your hunting partner is. You don,t want this to happen to you.20180903_071851.jpg20180903_071858.jpg20180904_070125.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Oh man...id of punished those dove after that!! You still hunting with the shooter?

So give us a little more info. How did it happen? Who were you hunting with? Where? What did the doctors say? Are you ok? I think details may help others avoid a similar fate.
Being a former hunter safety instructor I am keenly interested in safety. When bird hunting I always give a brief safety talk to who ever I’m hunting with.

So give us a little more info. How did it happen? Who were you hunting with? Where? What did the doctors say? Are you ok? I think details may help others avoid a similar fate.
Being a former hunter safety instructor I am keenly interested in safety. When bird hunting I always give a brief safety talk to who ever I’m hunting with.
Dove hunting, first thing in the morning, we both shoot at birds.his went to the left and mine to the right. We walk in the same direction, I don't know how he got behind me or how he didn't know where I was A bird got up between us and he shot. Good thing my back was to him. That was the last time we hunted together.

Reactions: YETI and WaterDog
Dam pour some Salt on that Pepper !!! You weren't hunting with Larry were you ? Glad your ok coulda been a lot worse .

Reactions: MAG 1
Wasn't there another posting just like this one last year?
That really sucks.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu