STUCK IN SAND

Thanks I was able to push myself out with some digging. After that sketchy experience I would like to let anybody know that I am available to help this weekend if they happen to get stuck it is not fun

MasterBlaster66T said:
Thanks I was able to push myself out with some digging. After that sketchy experience I would like to let anybody know that I am available to help this weekend if they happen to get stuck it is not fun

hahahahaha glad you are un stuck

see this post
http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/huntersforum/index.php/topic,8848.0.html

yes we all need to help each other

Ghost

glad you got out.. you have my number now, save it.

Always good having friends near by......Old Raymond from Wister saved my bacon on this one....... ;)

Attachments

• Wister mud june 3, 2003.jpg
    Wister mud june 3, 2003.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 26
ilovesprig said:
Always good having friends near by......Old Raymond from Wister saved my bacon on this one....... ;)

Man, that looks like some rough sand. Mine was up to the axle and bumper. Tore off a mud flap too.

MasterBlaster66T said:
ilovesprig said:

Man, that looks like some rough sand. Mine was up to the axle and bumper. Tore off a mud flap too.

That would be Wister mud in the summer.................... :-\

ilovesprig said:
MasterBlaster66T said:
ilovesprig said:

That would be Wister mud in the summer.................... :-\
I made the mistake going into wash after it rained. As soon I was in it, I knew I better not stop or my jeep would be stuck.it was one of those bonehead moments , it was a FUBAR mistake. I was lucky and made it out. I was always lucky. Never got stuck in my jeep. But I was rash and never thought about getting stuck.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu