sunday fun day!!

steveo007

Nov 24, 2011
chula vista
Me and my buddy mike had a good morning shoot done @ 8:00
Due to the limits put on us, lots of bandtails flyin.

Attachments

• Fun1.png
    Fun1.png
    925.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Fun2.png
    Fun2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 89
Steve,

Congrats......Lots of shooting again today in that spot...... ;)

ps...........I hope that tail gate pic is from somewhere other your hunting spot.

§251.7. Possession, Transportation and Importation of Game Birds.

•(b) All birds, including migratory game birds, possessed or transported within California must have a fully feathered wing or head attached until placed into a personal abode or commercial preservation facility or being prepared for immediate consumption. Doves must have a fully feathered wing attached.

Great points Trig. There are at least two prior threads mentioning costly citations related to that reg. seems to happen frequently even with experienced hunters. Easy to forget the fine points of the regs at the end of the hunt, after the adrenaline rush.

Sdbirds said:
next time don't take pictures on the road because I have people calling me asking where you're hunting
I did my part took down pics , now you do yours. Tell those people who have your number(*what a mistake) to get off their lazy ass and do their own leg work. Stop sponging off other peoples pics, then calling their " buddies" for free info , just saying

steveo007 said:
Sdbirds said:
next time don't take pictures on the road because I have people calling me asking where you're hunting
I did my part took down pics , now you do yours. Tell those people who have your number(*what a mistake) to get off their lazy ass and do their own leg work. Stop sponging off other peoples pics, then calling their " buddies" for free info , just saying

Lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu