SUPER TUESDAY!

Apparently Monica Lewinsky won't be voting for Hillary Clinton this election...

...she says the last Clinton presidency left a bad taste in her mouth.

Wall Street loves certainty, and with the Republican Party destroying ouselves this week Wall Street has become convinced that the Democrat party will win.
Wall Street doesn't like one party over the other, they like knowing who is going to win (certainty) so they can place their bets.

I'm ashamed of tge leaders in my party and I intend to do what I can to reshape the way the party leaders get their roles.... This election will change not only the president but the power structure of the two party system.

bodomwarrior13 said:
Josh Pearson said:
Ted Cruz is my personal pick but it's looking like Trump is going to get the nomination.
Do you hate public landing hunting, fishing and camping?

Trump's boys are all about hunting & the NRA no loss coming maybe more opportunity & freedom for us....

MJB said:
bodomwarrior13 said:
Josh Pearson said:
Ted Cruz is my personal pick but it's looking like Trump is going to get the nomination.
Do you hate public landing hunting, fishing and camping?

Trump's boys are all about hunting & the NRA no loss coming maybe more opportunity & freedom for us....
Exactly. No matter how I feel about trumps personality I have to support him because he is the only one on the republican side that hasn't said he wants to get rid of public lands.

Ted Cruz has been extremely clear and direct with his plan to turn over public land.

Thanks for the post Steve. And way to go Jeanine!!!

That is the best and ballsiest speach I've ever heard. Finally, right in face of the two party system. If the GOP doesn't allow Trump to run, regardless of their BS excuses, it will only prove once and for all, that they are in bed with the Dems. I'm so glad that Fox News allowed this. It shows that they are supporting conservative people and not just the Republician party. The worm is turning.

Well boys, trump smoked Mississippi and Michigan..

An informed republic is the safest republic!

GO TRUMP!

ilovesprig said:
I don't think anybody can keep the fat lady from singing.......... :p

Steve when trump comes to California to campaign lets go to the rally!

Brandon,

Only if I'm close enough to see trump's wife.............. :eek:...........lol

Attachments

• melania-trump-getty_width-370.jpg
    melania-trump-getty_width-370.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 46

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu