SUPER TUESDAY!

Add Germany to the list that hates Trump.....they don't like his immigration plan

TOO BAD!

Very interesting thread. I'm getting some interesting insights about how a narcissistic buffoon like "The Donald" could have gotten this far in a presidential race. I know and respect you gentlemen, and I accept your point of view, which is different from my own. I get what you all are saying: he's a giant middle finger pointed at Washington. But the longer he persists with his campaign, the more he guarantees that Hillary will carry the election. I understand that you're angry about all the BS in our political system. So am I. But a Trump nomination will guarantee democratic victory in the fall. In fact it may already be too late to avoid that, given the disarray in the Republican Party. But I would prefer to see a nominee that can mount a serious challenge in the general election.

I think we can all agree we don't want Hillary and my hope she will have issues with the FBI probe and Trump gets more Dems that are less left to join him......so far we are seeing more voters vote than ever before and that's a really good thing.

Not to hijack this thread but I do have a question on your views of how the healthcare bill has worked or not worked seeing as your knee deep, so to speak, into that industry.

Moe Terboat said:
Good story but doesn't really relate to the current scenario at hand. You call an exterminator because they have experience fixing the issue. Trump is actually the only one that has zero experience being an exterminator (politician). In other words, would you want someone that has never ever done any sort of extermination work to come in and clear your house just because he/she talks a good game or are you going to go with someone that has consistent proven track record/experience in extermination?

I am not saying I dislike Trump or like other candidates just pointing out the fact that we need to make decisions on logic and not emotions.

So in your scenario the politcians are the exterminators? Then who are the rabbid raccoons? Are you saying we should find a good raccoon to sway all the rabbid ones to go away?

Career Politicians are the bane of our society. They only make deals that benifit eachother at the cost of the tax paying American people.

Yes, we need an exterminator who knows varmints fro what they are. Trump has tons more experinece getting what he needs from them without using tax dollars to trade.

Posted by: Bonejour
« on: Today at 09:49:20 AM » Insert Quote
Very interesting thread. I'm getting some interesting insights about how a narcissistic buffoon like "The Donald" could have gotten this far in a presidential race. I know and respect you gentlemen, and I accept your point of view, which is different from my own. I get what you all are saying: he's a giant middle finger pointed at Washington. But the longer he persists with his campaign, the more he guarantees that Hillary will carry the election. I understand that you're angry about all the BS in our political system. So am I. But a Trump nomination will guarantee democratic victory in the fall. In fact it may already be too late to avoid that, given the disarray in the Republican Party. But I would prefer to see a nominee that can mount a serious challenge in the general election.

I disagree on your take about Trump. There is a huge difference between a man who takes his job seriously and one who takes himself seriously. A narcissistic buffoon with 3 divorces a reality show and silly hair does not take himlelf too seriously (that is what causes people to make emotional decisions about him). A man who builds an empire the way he has, takes his job very seriously.
Elected Politicians, except for Reagon, take themselves too seriously and their only job is to stay in politics. Which was never designed or intended to happen.

Dems and Reps at the highest level are in bed with eachother ( I can give you many examples). That's why the intrenched Republicians don't want Trump either. Most times you can judge a man by his enimies. Polticians, illegals, China, terrorist nations and every country that has made a sweet deal with Hillary and other Politicians, all hate Trump.

He is literaly up against the world, so I expect him to take sh** form every direction. But even another republician would be 'business as usual' selling us out to big business and big government.

Trump is the ONLY republican candidate to win states in all three sectors; north, south and midwest. Nobody has a better chance to win.

Everyone says the world is going to pot. I'm voting for the man who has the ego (balls) to go up against the world.

Mark,
I'll pm you rather than hijack the thread on the topic of the ACA. Been meaning to call you anyway.

Bonejour said:
Mark,
I'll pm you rather than hijack the thread on the topic of the ACA. Been meaning to call you anyway.

Don, I'm also curious as to the law's impact on you/your field in general.. if you wouldn't mind sharing. PM me if you have time and aren't keen on hijacking this thread. Thx

Even if it does come down to Trump-Clinton, all the Cruz Rubio and kasich supporters need to vote for trump to stop Hilary

Chris_Schulte said:
Even if it does come down to Trump-Clinton, all the Cruz Rubio and kasich supporters need to vote for trump to stop Hilary

Yes they do, but will they?....I think the hatred for Hildabeast will "Trump" the good old boys club.....2 cents

ps....So Romney (who I totally respected) goes after Trump's throat today....WHERE THE F*CK WAS THIS FIRE GOING AFTER OBUMMER!!!....Lost a lot of respect for him today.... ???

ilovesprig said:
Chris_Schulte said:

Yes they do, but will they?....I think the hatred for Hildabeast will "Trump" the good old boys club.....2 cents

ps....So Romney (who I totally respected) goes after Trump's throat today....WHERE THE F*CK WAS THIS FIRE GOING AFTER OBUMMER!!!....Lost a lot of respect for him today.... ???

Scrambling to save the establishment

ilovesprig said:
Sorry to hear that Steve. And have you also lost respect for these 95 talented and widely respected republican technocrats as well, who published this open letter today, opposing Trump? (See link)
http://warontherocks.com/2016/03/open-letter-on-donald-trump-from-gop-national-security-leaders/
If all these conservative national security experts oppose Trump so emphatically, where do you think Trump will be able to find the advisors he'd need to formulate and execute an effective national security and foreign policy? Do you really think his management style and personality will allow him to attract and lead the cabinet he'd need to govern? I wouldn't have given him much of a chance yesterday, and now I'd say it's clearly impossible.

You know Don.....Each day makes it harder to decide what's best for our country (and who's right & who's wrong).....I'm old, so it's not going to effect me much, but my daughter, our military, and for the clear thinking folks of this country, I'm very concerned....We as a country elected the worst possible person to be president (not once, but twice)....Should I just not care?....Just stay status quo?

The people are sick & tired with business as usual. How much worse off could we be with Donald Trump (remember, I still like Cruz)....I do know 4 more years of another flaming liberal could be the final straw.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that even some of the Hollywood liberals were supporting Trump. That's something that the other Republician canidates could only dream of.

e75be77d50e1fda8b9c15500cdd3b468.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu