Support your boy

PRAYERS FOR OUR PRESIDENT AND HIS FAMILY THAT THEY WILL BE FINE. exactly now the world gets to see the true hate from the left and all the wishes of death. That is not the The great America that I grew up in. But the left are evil people and we know this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

PRAYERS FOR OUR PRESIDENT AND HIS FAMILY THAT THEY WILL BE FINE. exactly now the world gets to see the true hate from the left and all the wishes of death. That is not the The great America that I grew up in. But the left are evil people and we know this.

You should see the sh!t show on BD

Reactions: CAL'NDN
I dont know what that is nor do I do any social media besides this forum. But I'm sure it's the hate and evil of the left at its finest.

So it's confirmed the President and the first Lady have tested positive.

OH my ! the hand wringing begins !

First off he's not the first head of state to test positive. Englands Prime Minister did a bout with the Rona.

Trump has done what a President running for re-election is expected to do, campain. His oponent has hid in the basement . Trump took the risks and now he tested positive. I don't see this hurting him , I pray and believe he and the first lady will recover , giving proof that he's a strong and healthy individual , his recovery will give credit to the expermental drug that he took fire for in the begining. It will postpone or eliminate future debates , thats probably a plus , seeing how they want to change the rules of the debate now.

I say what else have you got !

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Exactly we want a leader and he did his job not like the fear mongers of the left.

Pew research as your proof?

Your in deep.....

You know it's a pandemic when you have to be tested to see if you're sick

Reactions: A Team
I dont know what that is nor do I do any social media besides this forum. But I'm sure it's the hate and evil of the left at its finest.

If you feel like looking...

Supposedly Trump has corona now.
The irony.
But really we should be concern that the US president has the Rona..instead we are trying to figure out weather is fake news, how it may affect the elections or if he was playing aroud with hottie Hope H.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu