Surgery thursday

One thing that has me confused. I was warned while not as painful as knee replacement surgery and shorter recovery time, the pain would come and don't be a man and fight through it, take pain meds. If there was in pain I would not hesitate, but six days out, the pain is minimal, actually not pain so much as sore. No meds. so far. Went for about a 15 min. walk this morning, which pissed off the warden because I did it while she was in shower. My plan to be back in my chair before she was out of shower had a timing miscalculation to it. Now my ass I sore from being chewed on.

Haha keep at it ! I’m currently working my way through a lower Disc herniation, stay the course and dont rush it !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu