Swaro 12x

KoozeDeer

Jul 18, 2016
12x Swaros with outdoorsman stub $2200190C9D09-0498-4971-85C0-870CA163E562.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those 12's are sweet glasses! Someone is going to score!

I say go with 15x and 12x! Lol

I would be very interested if I didn't already have a pair of 12x.

Don’t do it. If you go to 15’s and you’ll start carrying two pairs to have a lighter one on your chest and the heavier ones in your pack it’s a viscous cycle then you’ll be sick of carrying two pairs and youll buy some 12’s and be back where you started. 12’s with a decent spotter when you need it is the best set up.

12x is pretty good, but there is such a gap between 12x and 25x with my ATX. There is a gap that I struggle to glass well.

Additionally my high country mule deer hunt last year 15x was mandatory and I didn’t have it

Don’t do it. If you go to 15’s and you’ll start carrying two pairs to have a lighter one on your chest and the heavier ones in your pack it’s a viscous cycle then you’ll be sick of carrying two pairs and youll buy some 12’s and be back where you started. 12’s with a decent spotter when you need it is the best set up.
Tried carrying 12's for all round for awhile when my wife bought me some Leicas, too big and heavy to hang around my neck and without a tripod and too shaky. Went to Leica 10's around the neck after Leica 8's for awhile for neck wear. Now it's Swaor 15's in the pack with outdoorsmans tripod when I'm just helping I also carry a Swaro spotter 20- 65 and what I need for the day to keep up. My Leica 10's have a range finder which gets rid of another piece of gear. So many options just gotta find what works for you....

Reactions: ilovesprig
Sometimes..just depends on the fee
Do you kick everyone else out of the truck to get it steady?
Just depends on who's buyin...sometimes it's a tsunami for sure .lots of movement ..and fever going on..

Nice man !

I’m in the market for either the 12x NL’s or 15x’s

I don’t want to make the wrong choice lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu