SWEET JESUS...B&C MONSTER BEAR DOWN!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
:eek: NOTHING HARDER THAN FINDING AND KILLING A SPOT AND STALK SO.CAL B&C BEAR!!! CALIFORNIA GRIZZLY FOR SURE...BACK IS ABIT SORE TODAY..CONGRATS TO MY BRO JAIME FOR MAKING A GREAT SHOT...NO TRACKING NEEDED... :eek:

Attachments

• monster bear #1.jpg
    monster bear #1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 158
Does look like he has a hump on his shoulder. Must have been a pretty tough pack to get him out. Nice job Hatchet.

hers a few more of the beast folks...for scale..im 6"1 235lbs..and this bear make me look like a babY!! ha!! plus check out the mitt jaime is holding!! as a bonus to this hunt we doubled with big billy shooting a nice forky while we where on the bear recovery..2 critters down with in 100yds of each other..lots of cutting and stuffing going on yesterday..back at it tommorow..no buck is safe{ or bear for that matter}..baby needs new shoes...

Attachments

• ME &MR.BIG.jpg
    ME &MR.BIG.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 129
  • JAIME PAW.jpg
    JAIME PAW.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 126
  • billys buck 2013.jpg
    billys buck 2013.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 14
He'll come in at a little over 20 once he drys...bettles are gonna chew on him abit...home boy is gonna lifesize him...hell I would...3hrs skinning him out in hells canyon...he better! Ha! The shooters shot bigger critters than me...some day I,ll pop a lifesize...someday...

It's a beast! Nice job to you and your hunter Hatchet!

Dude!! A lot!!!! :eek: I'm serious...good thing I had 2 other strapping young men with me! I've had it!

Haha I know! That's why I couldn't pack out mine! My buddy and I each would have had an 8 mile pack out with 100 pounds. Should have hired a sherpa...

Back