Tagged Out !!!!!!!!!!!

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
This is the same buck I passed on back in early October. There are not a lot of deer in my area but, I let him walk once at 40 yards today too, but then he circled around and started raking a bush and acting like a little bad ass, so I hit the little doe bleat can. He turned and came right to me. Before I knew it I was licking my lips and came to full draw. He walked right under me and Whack !

2012 Deer Season,, Over !

Now where the pigs at ?

Attachments

• 2x2 buck  resized.jpg
    2x2 buck resized.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 2x2.JPG
    2x2.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 170
Well done dude!!!!!

OCOutdoors said:
Good job. What is that, three bucks this year?

Yep. It's been a good year. 1 in Utah, & 2 CA. The Lucky Boxers are still working!

Awesome, man!
IT looks kinda thick, any guess on the weight?

good job jimbow!!!!

tagged three this year !

cant wait to hear the details

I got to ask I never have messed with calls for deer but what kind of doe blee do you use I keep reading about it and may need to try it.

Also we r not hunting the same area lol

Jim continues to validate his certification as a killer. Well done! And good looking animal...

Lungpopper said:
Congrats Jim, Never hunt when your hungry. ;)

LOL........I have no self control. He was close, on video, with only a few days left in the season.

Sdbirds said:
I got to ask I never have messed with calls for deer but what kind of doe blee do you use I keep reading about it and may need to try it.

Unknowingly the Editor changed my story on the main page a little bit and made it sound like the doe beat was a mouth call, but it's really a can call made by Primos. It works.

Attachments

• can.jpg
    can.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 108
Nice! Congrats! I also got next on the lucky boxers! Just make sure so
Wine washes it...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu