Tagged Out !!!!!!!!!!!

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
This is the same buck I passed on back in early October. There are not a lot of deer in my area but, I let him walk once at 40 yards today too, but then he circled around and started raking a bush and acting like a little bad ass, so I hit the little doe bleat can. He turned and came right to me. Before I knew it I was licking my lips and came to full draw. He walked right under me and Whack !

2012 Deer Season,, Over !

Now where the pigs at ?

Attachments

• 2x2 buck  resized.jpg
    2x2 buck resized.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 2x2.JPG
    2x2.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 170
Congrats Jim, Never hunt when your hungry. ;)
Cut them shorts up and laminate pieces and sell em. I got dibs on the high hip. ;D

good job jimbow!!!!

tagged three this year !

cant wait to hear the details

I got to ask I never have messed with calls for deer but what kind of doe blee do you use I keep reading about it and may need to try it.

Also we r not hunting the same area lol

Jim continues to validate his certification as a killer. Well done! And good looking animal...

Lungpopper said:
Congrats Jim, Never hunt when your hungry. ;)

LOL........I have no self control. He was close, on video, with only a few days left in the season.

Sdbirds said:
I got to ask I never have messed with calls for deer but what kind of doe blee do you use I keep reading about it and may need to try it.

Unknowingly the Editor changed my story on the main page a little bit and made it sound like the doe beat was a mouth call, but it's really a can call made by Primos. It works.

Attachments

• can.jpg
    can.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 108
Back