Taking your hunting gear down to "MEXICO"

Re: MEXICO

No permits needed. We have a whole crew coming up from TJ and Ensenada to our King Arthur shoot at Balboa park every year. They invited me down to their shoots, and I asked that very question of them.

There is normally no problem to take archery equipment down there. Just be careful as there are many military and police posts across the country looking for an excuse for extortion or get you in big trouble. If you go down there make sure you have an invitation from a club or your hunting permits and guided hunt receipts.
I'm not trying to scare you, I lived in Mexico for years and never had a problem with it in the city at all but when on province and on the road with hunting gear or camping gear there my be some smart ones ok?

For those trying to go down there with fire arms and ammo please make sure you contact the Mexican embassy or consulate 6 months before your hunting trip to get all the facts and step by step process.

Try always to go to a private ranch either with Bow or Rifles as is a little dangerous to hunt by yourself in ZETA's country..... on private ranches you will have the time of your life....

If you need information about where to hunt safely in Mexico please contact us and we will provide all the information.

Take care and VIVA MEXICO CABRONES

Thanks for yoru help Santiago, Lets talk on how we can help fellow hunters enjoy Mexico in style for there hunting trips and how we can give them the proper info, Peace.

Make sure you get a form 4457 filled out. BP asked for it a few times this year. http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/forms/

Not that big of a deal to get and it does not expire.

My understanding is that bows are not a problem

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu