tapatalk

I can never load pictures from any site. That's why I use it it's simple and takes a second per picture. I'm don't even own a computer and to me it just makes the whole chat and post easier. And I like the timeline feature on it. But this is your site so it's your choice.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

@CAL'NDN try posting a photo here. its works good. This site is state of the art top to bottom.

keep in mind everything you do on tapatalk is used by them

Last edited:
just some of the shit TAPATALK DOES

We share the information collected as follows:

• Advertisers: We share information collected with advertisers and other third parties, including business partners such as advertising businesses who are obligated to comply with applicable laws concerning usage of the information, as well as our corporate affiliates, in connection with the Service (such third parties and affiliates collectively, “Affiliates”). In addition, our Affiliates may share this information with their own third-party business partners who may use the information either for themselves or on behalf of the applicable Affiliate, each only for the purposes set forth in the section above headed “How We Use Information Collected”;

• Service providers: We share information collected with our service providers to facilitate some aspects of the Service or perform functions on our behalf. These service providers may use information about you solely for the purpose of providing these services to us or on our behalf;

• Sites you choose to follow: We share your name, username, and email with the Site(s) you choose to follow so that you become a member of that Site;

• Legal and other purposes: We may share information collected with law enforcement, regulatory authorities, courts with competent jurisdiction, emergency services, or other necessary third parties for legal, protection, security, and safety purposes;

• Business transfers: We may share information collected in connection with the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets to a third party buyer.

yup :) the forum janitor works his ass off to make this place work rad.

we just upgraded to a faster dedicated server.
full cloudflare implementation. ( loads pages faster and safer)
new email system to enable us to reach all of you better.
if you post and follow threads you will get emails when people post or say your name :)
we are working on push notices for android

Reactions: longbowhunter2
The only problem i have with mobile is i cant multi quote/reply. Cant do it in tapatalk either tho. Also tapatalk constantly logs me out. Like i click a picture and i have to log back in every time i click another picture. Id say drop tapatalk, and if possible the link to "install tapatalk" too please.

Reactions: NBK
Like this? *
yup :) the forum janitor works his ass off to make this place work rad.

Forum Janitor does. Thank you forum janitor
Forum Janitor for President!

And ya' Tapatalk is a thief. Our software on this site smokes tapatalk!
The only problem i have with mobile is i cant multi quote/reply. Cant do it in tapatalk either tho. Also tapatalk constantly logs me out. Like i click a picture and i have to log back in every time i click another picture. Id say drop tapatalk, and if possible the link to "install tapatalk" too please.

@Hiryuu you are the firsr to ask for it, multi quote is enabled

So now there is no reason not to use mobile

It works on both desktop and mobile, ckick the quote button for the ones you want to quote, to insert them click insert quote next to the attach button

I do not use or test tapatalk if i had my way i would remove it but im just the IT guy here.

Reactions: Hiryuu and NBK
Yes. Was that mobile or tapatalk? I can never seem to get it to work unless i use "desktop" view or my actual computer.
It works on both desktop and mobile, ckick the quote button for the ones you want to quote, to insert them click insert quote next to the attach button all this time.

I do not use or test tapatalk if i had my way i would remove it but im just the IT guy here.

Ah. Somehow i think i completely missed the insert quote button all this time. Think im just used to hitting the reply button to add to the replies im replying too

I need to try the mobile site
Never had a problem with the mobile, aside from my multiquote stupidity. Only used tapatalk because it used to be good. Multiple forums im on "have tapatalk", and it use to work good. Now its just painful. Most of those forums dont even seem to use tapatalk, but still seems to want to open tapatalk without it installed. Its just an ad hole. Topic, Topic, ad, Topic, ad Topic, ad, ad, Topic, etc.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu