Tenzing TZ 4000

Benjammin

Feb 5, 2015
Alpine, California
good afternoon to all. I wanted to see if anyone else has had issues with Tenzing gear/packs. I purchased a TZ 4000 August 17 2015 & have used the pack on 8 to 10 day trips hunting this year. My issue is the waist belt material is completely ripping & nylon webbing is ripping away from the waist belt as well. After spending $ 350.00 on a pack & doing my research on the product I thought I was buying a quality product. It appears that this pack is a POS !!! or maybe I just got a bad one. Now all phone numbers for tenzing have changed & their website has been down for weeks & cannot e mail as well. Anyone else have problems with tenzing ? just curious. Thanks & have a great day.

Benjammin said:
good afternoon to all. I wanted to see if anyone else has had issues with Tenzing gear/packs. I purchased a TZ 4000 August 17 2015 & have used the pack on 8 to 10 day trips hunting this year. My issue is the waist belt material is completely ripping & nylon webbing is ripping away from the waist belt as well. After spending $ 350.00 on a pack & doing my research on the product I thought I was buying a quality product. It appears that this pack is a POS !!! or maybe I just got a bad one. Now all phone numbers for tenzing have changed & their website has been down for weeks & cannot e mail as well. Anyone else have problems with tenzing ? just curious. Thanks & have a great day.

Ben I have the TZ 4000 and the interior divider ripped on the second time out. I have not sent it back because its hunting season, but it will be going back after the season....I'm pretty bummed out I thought it was going to be a great pack.

stump good luck on sending it back I have been trying 4 different phone numbers for tenzing & MANY MANY emails to customer service & have not gotten any response back. So as far as their lifetime warranty goes it does not mean S*@# . Don't like getting angry over a stupid pack but when you spend that kind of $ on something you would expect it to last more than 3 months. If you get ahold of anyone @ tenzing please pm me. Anyway thank you for the response & good luck.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu