Tenzing TZ 4000

Benjammin

good afternoon to all. I wanted to see if anyone else has had issues with Tenzing gear/packs. I purchased a TZ 4000 August 17 2015 & have used the pack on 8 to 10 day trips hunting this year. My issue is the waist belt material is completely ripping & nylon webbing is ripping away from the waist belt as well. After spending $ 350.00 on a pack & doing my research on the product I thought I was buying a quality product. It appears that this pack is a POS !!! or maybe I just got a bad one. Now all phone numbers for tenzing have changed & their website has been down for weeks & cannot e mail as well. Anyone else have problems with tenzing ? just curious. Thanks & have a great day.

Benjammin said:
good afternoon to all. I wanted to see if anyone else has had issues with Tenzing gear/packs. I purchased a TZ 4000 August 17 2015 & have used the pack on 8 to 10 day trips hunting this year. My issue is the waist belt material is completely ripping & nylon webbing is ripping away from the waist belt as well. After spending $ 350.00 on a pack & doing my research on the product I thought I was buying a quality product. It appears that this pack is a POS !!! or maybe I just got a bad one. Now all phone numbers for tenzing have changed & their website has been down for weeks & cannot e mail as well. Anyone else have problems with tenzing ? just curious. Thanks & have a great day.

Ben I have the TZ 4000 and the interior divider ripped on the second time out. I have not sent it back because its hunting season, but it will be going back after the season....I'm pretty bummed out I thought it was going to be a great pack.

stump good luck on sending it back I have been trying 4 different phone numbers for tenzing & MANY MANY emails to customer service & have not gotten any response back. So as far as their lifetime warranty goes it does not mean S*@# . Don't like getting angry over a stupid pack but when you spend that kind of $ on something you would expect it to last more than 3 months. If you get ahold of anyone @ tenzing please pm me. Anyway thank you for the response & good luck.

Back