TEXAS BLOG 2021!

Big walk in smoke house.
Donated to the homeless food banks...that's how we role..way to much meat coming in every season..to bad Jackastan does not have these types of programs
..damn shame..l

Days i tell ya!! Hard to hide with headgear like this...I glass geeked him with the swaros....shortly after...a murder ensued....hope he had a good last dream.. the horror..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220101-132610.png
    Screenshot_20220101-132610.png
    531.7 KB · Views: 20
Boy #3 has mad skills!! Told him to clean them skulls up and KAPOOW!! I go back to it being that weirdo left handed ..right sided brain thing he has going on...Oh .and that crazy look I get most times ..just like his mama..damn. ..Screenshot_20220107-165009.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That boy did a hell of a job on those freedom mounts!! Is the skull cut a certain way for it to be screwed into the wall like that?

Thanks buddy...ya..he got some wierdo artsy way he cuts um with the sawzaw..he has antlers for days in the garage he works on...I'll get a pic and send it to you..

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
O..and this dirty bastard got waxed one evening...and no..I did not touch it..Gross!Screenshot_20220115-113318.png

O..and this dirty bastard got waxed one evening...and no..I did not touch it..Gross!
I was hunting with Nessen one time and one of his dogs got behind the pig and grabbed his balls, the pig did not like that at all, reacted rather violently. Dog needs a bunch of stitches.

There just all around filthy animals...I hate them..Boy had some bone though...to go along with those balls...wowzaScreenshot_20220115-113300.png

That would mean I'd actually have to touch one...no thanks..I'll leave it to the professionals .

Grandpa use to say...son...a stiff dick has no brains..and thinking with that little head will get ya dead...I miss grandpa .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu