TEXAS BLOG 2021!

Thanks fellas .he is indeed a whopper...18 inch backs , girth for days..and super high....startling....he is missing 6 inches or so of tine on his front...he almost got a pass....ya..right...hoping to get a green light for cull buck...have a call in to my Sherpa that care takes the ranch..
.. frightening down here with the amount of acreage...

Reactions: TRICER
Don’t most blogs start with some foreplay? Hatch went straight for the good stuff right out the gate. Looks like a rad trip, you guys have been crushing 2021.
Keep killing stuff for us suckers working way to many hours right now.
Right on bro...as you all know....I'm a kept man..mama works overtime just so I can hunt ..and yes...she,s damn lucky to have me.

Oh fellas..#1 just dropped a monster!!!! Standby deer shooters.. this is a giant!! Easy 80,s ...thank your Jesus.

Reactions: ilovesprig
I like this boy....Alot...straight up Killa!! Windy as fuck...416...heart shot...proud papa!! 80,s all day long..he's a straight 4by with junk at the trunk and ungodly eye guards...large and in charge. WOWZA.Screenshot_20211228-122524~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu