The 16

SDhunter05

Nov 2, 2016
I've been hunting the 16 for some years. Is anyone else experiencing the deer moving less this year. What's everyone seeing.

Last edited:
I've been hunting the 16 for yeaaars. Is anyone else experiencing the deer moving less this year. Not looking for feed back buy solely looking for spots and behavior feedback

Least amount of deer and movement....My best "40" is almost void of deer....MCC is given up some nice bucks, but very few other bucks even seen....A lot of the does still have yearling....Groups of does with spikes, sporks, and little forkies....Weird year.... :blush:

Do you see him?

.IMG_7152.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu