the balls on this guy

People have been killing animals with spears since the dawn of time. Congrats the hunter for pushing himself and getting it done. One of the biggest gripes I get from liberals about hunting is how unfair it is that I use a gun. Now a guy goes and does this and they are upset. They literally use to kill Mammoths with spears.

I originally saw that article from a guy on my FB complaining about hunting being prehistoric and killing of innocent animals shouldn't happen. Also said slaughter houses are ethical and efficient way of doing it and everything should pretty much be subject to it...like wtf?

wowder.png

https://s4.postimg.org/hxbtmhtst/wowder.png

Killing a bear, is killing a bear.....Regardless, of what means applied.....These are your typical liberal, bleeding heart, Hillary voting, demoRats......Same folks that are actively trying to outlaw all hunting & fishing......:mad:

Last edited:
Sometimes I wish an asteroid would hit the earth so we could start over.....these people will be the first to go belly up!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu