The IV.....5-30-16

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Got a call to go chase some euros out in the IV with Irvine (Brian) & SigAlert 2012 (Kyle).....Nothin' much in the 1st couple of spots, but then Kyle took us to his super secret spot.....Not the 100's guys brag about, but a really nice steady shoot and a great time....The weather was very 8) as well..... ;D

Brian & Kyle.......Thank you so much for the invitation.......It was a blast (literally..... :D)

ps......Stop by the Wis too......Not a great amount of waterfowl seen, but very up to par for this time of year..... ;)

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    612.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    269.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    565.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Euros 5-30-16.JPG
    Euros 5-30-16.JPG
    273.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    530.6 KB · Views: 49
Nice! I got to get out there some time soon. Also, nice to see all those empties in the back of the truck. I know that's standard procedure for you Steve but way too many other people just leave them where they land.

Just what the doctor ordered ;)! I had a blast too and Wister got me excited for the season to start.

TonyS said:
Thanks for picking up your shells.

12 ga for dove?

The yellow ones are mine...........lol

Oh, and those were just a portion of the shells left by other "SHOOTERS"!

SurfNHuntSD said:
Right on guys, looks like a fun shoot! Kyle, I've gotta link up with you again on an IV run.. once I get off newborn daddy duty.

Congrats Jason!

SurfNHuntSD said:
Right on guys, looks like a fun shoot! Kyle, I've gotta link up with you again on an IV run.. once I get off newborn daddy duty.

Congrats! It took a little while for me to get out regularly after my first. Then we followed with another right away. But now I get to take em with me and if I don't the kids are bummed.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu