the IV last weekend

steveo007

Nov 24, 2011
chula vista
daughter flew in from Washington, 1st stop Fine Firearms for a 2 day non resident, 2 weeks earlier a mossberg 500 20 gauge.
Friday evening hunt very slow. scouting around couldn't believe how the dove love those cows they were flocking to that place but
no access all posted. Saturday we managed a handful, my daughter loved the shotgun, and out shot me 6 to 4.
thanks to Truduct for some pointers, much appreciated.

.787.jpeg20180908_064315.jpg20180909_125356.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job Steve, I missed hunting with my girl this year. She will be home for the second half though.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu