The most reliable shotgun

I cheaped out and bought the express with the matte finish, ....you wingmaster guys are way above my pay grade!! I'm guessing it was in 87 or so...still use that shotgun today...ahh the memories...I love her

Reactions: TRICER
I owned an 870 Wingmaster and it was FAR higher quality than the Mossberg 500
I used to fly planes in Alaska and carried a firearm everywhere. Here are some photos from Kodiak, with the Old Reliable Mossberg 500 in tow. Threw in a grizzly skull for good measure.

Attachments

• PICT0123.JPG
    PICT0123.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 14
  • PICT0128.JPG
    PICT0128.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 13
  • PICT0141.JPG
    PICT0141.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 12
  • PICT0151.JPG
    PICT0151.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 12
  • PICT0208.JPG
    PICT0208.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 14
I used to fly planes in Alaska and carried a firearm everywhere. Here are some photos from Kodiak, with the Old Reliable Mossberg 500 in tow. Threw in a grizzly skull for good measure.
So. when did you become a long haired radical hippy/ :)

Moss 500 was my first shotgun as well. Can't wait to give it to my son. Always shoots

So. when did you become a long haired radical hippy/ :)
Hah!! You got me there!! Actually, my hair in the photos above is as long as it's ever been. The hippy part of your comment is absolutely true, though. I am still a hippy, but an opinionated, Libertarian hippy, who wishes the government would stay the hell out of my business. I don't like either political party, either Presidential candidate, and wish San Francisco, the Bay Area, and Sacramento would become a separate state and take Newsom, Kamala Harris, and Pelosi with them. I live on a small farm, grow most of my own fruits, veggies, and herbs. Make my own wine [100+ bottles a year], distill my own booze, do NOT grow any pot [yet], I think that hunting and fishing is the most ethical, healthy way of getting your protein. And, like you [you reading this, Gavin?] sold all my firearms and the 3 large gun safes in my house are used to store my golf clubs, pickle ball gear, and Newsom for President signs.

Your comment about long haired is spot on. I still have a lot of hair, but most of it is growing out from my ears and from my nostrils.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu