The new reloading room

I thought you guys had a couple more years up there ?
We do......as long as I conform and get vaccinated. Looks like I will be ok for now since Cory and the GC found a way for me to stay. But who knows what is coming. Hopefully it works out. We are leaving primarily because of the HOA though.

REALLY, you just got settled in. WOW.
Yup. But we are happy with our decision. Not owning a home and having cash in the bank opens our options up quite a bit. We can move back to San Diego, in to another community up here, or possibly out of state. Not sure right now

We do......as long as I conform and get vaccinated. Looks like I will be ok for now since Cory and the GC found a way for me to stay. But who knows what is coming. Hopefully it works out. We are leaving primarily because of the HOA though.
Gotcha. State pushing employers to make all employees get vaccinated is going to get ugly. Lot of jobs going to slow way down or down completely.
Not a fan of the HOA’s. Good luck with the move.

Last edited:
Reactions: punkur67
Gotcha. State pushing employers to make all employees get vaccinated is going to get ugly. Lot of jobs going to slow way down or down completely.
not a fan of the HOA’s. Good luck with the move.
At one time we were going to buy a place, until I found out about the HOA. I said FO

Not a fan of the HOA’s. Good luck with the move.
Hope Gavin gets his votes and does it soon. It will seal his fate. Get after it gov and get yourself voted out...

Sucks to have to walk away from that awesome reloading room you built but can’t say I blame you. This state sucks it could be a great state if managed better.

Reactions: NBK

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu