The next big thing in glass

If you can’t afford the BTX. There are options.

Using this in the same sentence as the BTX is blasphemy! :sob:

Reactions: Josh S.
Larry got mad at me once( well many many times) for educating him on barska glass ..I just wanted to be able to get to a point in my tenure..where I was killing as many mammals as he was ..baby stepping my way to larryhood...he wasn't having it.
Not a team of layer...I miss Larry ..and barska glass..nice pull Eddie..nice..

You all have heard me before about glass, Go big or go home, buy once cry once. I have not seen this product before but my knee jerk reaction is the price is too low for quality to be there. In the current arena of off the shelf optics there are three ways to go. Number one - Swaro BTX (I have had the privelidge to use this and they are the best glass I have ever looked through at long range objects) number two-Kowa tripod binos, number three after market brackets with dual Swaro spotters mounted on them. None of these are cheap but in my life experience nothing good is cheap. There are no bargains when it comes to glass, You gotta spend the dough to see long and well period...

Reactions: baboltin
I am seriously disappointed with the comments.
Just because nobody has ever heard of this company. You all make jokes. Seriously can’t you all be more supportive ?
How is a company like this ever going to get off the ground if you don’t support them. I for 1 would love to see two or three of you guys step up and give them the support they need.

I am seriously disappointed with the comments.
Just because nobody has ever heard of this company. You all make jokes. Seriously can’t you all be more supportive ?
How is a company like this ever going to get off the ground if you don’t support them. I for 1 would love to see two or three of you guys step up and give them the support they need.
Not joking or poking fun at this LP in any way shape or form, Just reacting to the price structure and that's what drove my comment. Good glass has has never been cheap because of the cost to produce quality glass and the profit margin available to the producers to sustain that. I would welcome a chance to look through a set and evaluate it. Please let me know if that is possible and I will show up and if it works I would buy in as a BTX set up seriously chaps my hide price wise but I want it unless something equal is available...

You have to admit they look really neat. I agree with LP, someone needs to go for it and report back. If Larry sees them he'll be all over ti. I recently saw a video of him cooking coyote rib meat, next was back strap supreme. :breakfast-emoji:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu