The power of social media

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
It is baffling to me the stuff people will post online and expect not to get caught. In no way am I condoning what these two did but man it all could have been prevented if they didn't put a ton of post up on the web and start looking for internet fame. Obviously the real way to prevent it would have been for the son not to shoot but man you cant fix stupid.

https://www.gohunt.com/read/news/on...essive-mule-deer-from-2015-poached#gs.y=9gKeU

Reactions: Bugsy71
Not real bright, but there must be more to the story......Why would the dad admit he missed?......One story out there says his son just finished it off.......One thing is for sure, you shoot or catch a big anything, you're going to get scrutinized at some point and time......Especially, if you go public (social media).

ya and these guys went way above and beyond, they did trade shows, magazines, podcast. I am guessing the kid was carrying a rifle for wolves or bear? Curious if he had a tag for either of those species in his pocket. Side note in Idaho you can carry a rifle while bow hunting for use on wolves, with a tag of course.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu