The return of Buckhunter. Buck Down !!!!!

Hey Jim! Another nice one, you are the most consecutive bow hunter I know. You make it happen every year, you need to spot and stock to make it changeling.

TopBuck said:
Hey Jim! Another nice one, you are the most consecutive bow hunter I know. You make it happen every year, you need to spot and stock to make it changeling.

Hey there Tim. I did spot and stalk my first year at this spot and didn't get anything. It's like walking on bubble wrap and I'm too short to see over the brush. LOL

Hope all is well. You're living the dream.

Congrats a buck like that is hard to come by down here in socal. and in D16 no less...

bloodlover said:
Nice buck got a couple on camera im hoping will make a mistake and come under my stand. Great job

Post up your trailcam pics.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu