The Road to Granny's...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Oh boy...might actually have to walk in this year....the Horror...Never in the History of the property.. has there been this much Water...Did I ever say how much I Hate CA??? Uggh...

Screenshot_20230314-180802.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: ilovesprig
Might have to put my box call in a little Ziploc baggy.....like walk in with Turkey Swag hanging all over and off my pac..like the guys on realtree...those guys seem to always kill a turkey .I dunno..I'm nervous...Hoping #1 can make it..so I can weight him down with all the Swag...And I just follow his lead and do absolutely nothing... actually
..just sit in the truck at the gate and eat and sleep and listen to Fox news on satellite radio..then.. Get a tap on the window to see #1 with a boned out hog and a large yardbird stuffed in his pac ..ahh ..Mental Bliss ..

I mean..I could role the quad right up the middle of that bitch...but then my feet .. legs and ass would get wet....I hate water .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu