The time is NOW

THE_NEW_GUY

Dec 21, 2015
Beaumont

The time is now to stand and fight. This election is not over. We need a fair and non biased committee to look through each mail-in ballot especially in the swing States. Please fight by signing

The time is now to stand and fight. This election is not over. We need a fair and non biased committee to look through each mail-in ballot especially in the swing States. Please fight by signing

No need, It is all a sting operation to put the democrats in jail check this guy out.

Man I wish this was true, I've got NO time for slow-joe and the whore who is only a heart beat away from being president of the greatest nation in the world, but IF there was any proof of voter fraud, etc. Trump would be all over it. He's already lost some legal issues in some states and most of what is happening, vote counting, has been going on for years! Hell, I think kal-uh-fee-nia legally has until December 11th to finish counting.

Man, I wish this was true, but if there was any proof of fraud, Trump would be all over it. His lawyers have filed in some states and lost over this issue, vote counting rules/regulations are basically governed by each state. Ballots are also printed in each state, so if Trump water marked any of them, why haven't they been found? I've seen posts/reports that Trump was sending the National Guard to count ballots and other things that haven't materialized? I hope and pray there is a chance that Trump will be re-elected, but for now, it is what it is. One thing of many that bothers me is no one seems to care that a whore is one heart beat away from being president of the greatest country in the world, no wonder other countries are laughing at the USA, sad

Man, I wish this was true, but if there was any proof of fraud, Trump would be all over it. His lawyers have filed in some states and lost over this issue, vote counting rules/regulations are basically governed by each state. Ballots are also printed in each state, so if Trump water marked any of them, why haven't they been found? I've seen posts/reports that Trump was sending the National Guard to count ballots and other things that haven't materialized? I hope and pray there is a chance that Trump will be re-elected, but for now, it is what it is. One thing of many that bothers me is no one seems to care that a whore is one heart beat away from being president of the greatest country in the world, no wonder other countries are laughing at the USA, sad
I apologize for the double post, besides having computer issues, I'm electronically challenged!

I think that whole ballot-marking talk is bs. Trump will have to find specific evidence of voter fraud, and then, hopefully, that will trigger a recount. Personally, I would like to see everyone vote in person. A social worker in Texas was arrested, because she got ballots for 67 people at the old folks home she works in and filled them out, and sent them in. There looks to be many examples of voter fraud.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If we all didn't have corona virus to worry about, but that is the Orange Man Bad policy. His big court battle will go nowhere because he has no proof. Just more and more Trump lies.

So, I just saw a rep[ort where two computer programs called "hammer" and "scorecard" were used by democratic operatives to change ballots, anyone else here of this?

So, I just saw a rep[ort where two computer programs called "hammer" and "scorecard" were used by democratic operatives to change ballots, anyone else here of this?

YES! I also found out that the company is owned by.... DIANE FEINSTEIN’s husband, Richard Blum.

If we all didn't have corona virus to worry about, but that is the Orange Man Bad policy. His big court battle will go nowhere because he has no proof. Just more and more Trump lies.
Typical libtard babble. Makes no sense. You are apparently unable to convey a coherent thought. I realize that truth, fact and logic are mostly absent with leftists but maybe you could try again to make your point what ever it is. Perhaps you could back up what ever you are trying to say with some kind of facts, logic and or history. Sorry it may be asking a bit much of you.

Reactions: CRABBY and CAL'NDN
Librats hate us because we cant be controlled and think for ourselves. There sheep hearders fill them full of fake news and brainwashed them into never going against them. There is no sence even giving them facts they wouldn't believe them anyway there CNN brain mentality is polluted and so far gone there no helping them. they are just there dictators puppets. You know what they say it's hard enough winning a argument with a smart person but damn near impossible to win one with a dumb person. Stay true to the red white and blue my fellow 70.000.000+ patriots across the states. And I will just leave it at this rember in 1776 there were only 231.000 patriots.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I left Fox three days ago and am watching OAN. I have been on Parler for a few days. It is ok, until it gets bought (which I figure will happen, because you know they like shutting down conservatives).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Oan is good for now but newsmax is where it's at.

Last edited:
Newsmax is the only one I really watch now.

I think that is part of the problem. It is so difficult to find a reliable source of news that people go to sources that match their political views. How can one find um-biased reliable information that way?..I'm not trashing Newsmax really or criticizing your choice for that matter. But I believe left and right are seeking to promote what's best for them....that IMO would NOT be a reliable source of news.
I want to know the truth even if it goes against my political views or values for that matter and it should come from um-biased journalism if it even exist.

Here is an interesting piece that I found about Newsmax. (The source is Wikipedia)..I don't know why it got crossed out after I pasted it.

"As of May 2018, the Qatari government has been seeking to acquire a major stake in Newsmax in order to "to win friends and clout in the United States as it struggle to respond to a Trump-endorsed blockade by its Arab neighbors."[16] Since Qatar has moved to invest in Newsmax, the publication has softened its tone on Qatar. While Newsmax had been "among the conservative outlets that led the charge in portraying Qatar as a major state sponsor of terror," when the Emir of Qatar visited the U.S. in April the outlet "cheered the visit and said it was 'widely praised.'"[17] "

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu