The year 2020 is going to make a great movie.

A Team

Nov 11, 2019
Depending who writes and produces it , Oliver Stone would be the typical bad republican goverment movie. However it could be comedy or a tradgedy.

It has everything !

Political scandal , true and fake ! perfect.
It has a pandemic that shuts not only the US down but the whole world!
It has killer giant wasps ( also from China).
It has civil unrest ,

And let's not forget all the new catchy terms like , "safer at home" , "We're all in this together" , "SOCIAL DISTANCING" , "face coverings" .

New villians , Newsome , Fauci , Gates .

New Heros ????????

I can't wait !

Black is White Down is Up and Censorship is be promoted by the MSM. Millennial have been proven to be dumber than apes. Politicians are now worshiped as gods

Depending who writes and produces it , Oliver Stone would be the typical bad republican goverment movie. However it could be comedy or a tradgedy.

It has everything !

Political scandal , true and fake ! perfect.
It has a pandemic that shuts not only the US down but the whole world!
It has killer giant wasps ( also from China).
It has civil unrest ,

And let's not forget all the new catchy terms like , "safer at home" , "We're all in this together" , "SOCIAL DISTANCING" , "face coverings" .

New villians , Newsome , Fauci , Gates .

New Heros ????????

I can't wait !

that sure makes me glad i'm not young now. if our country keeps on this path, my great-great grand kids
will be cussing me for not using birth control.
jmho
be safe

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu