There's a problem on the mountain

On Sunday as I was leaving fry creek I watch the 4 big dogs go across the road from the Girl scout camp gate and go across the road onto private property down to the ponds. Running after something probably deer. No one's going to have any luck deer hunting up here unless the dogs are dealt with.

Doing those domesticated gone wild( feral) dogs..will definitely get somebody famous on that mountain...I mean..look what happened to the huskie killer? She,s all over the Internet...be sure to post um when you wax um fellers ..and make sure you got a sharp knife...the lady did a hell of a skin job.. allegedly...LOL..I hate dogs

Reactions: TRICER
No air compressors were used ( I don't know that for sure) in the skinning of that wolf, AKA husky.

We all know the man for this job…….the man whose name shall never be typed….the .380 legend…..say no more. Consider this problem solved. Photos, of course, to follow. Rest easy D16. Help is on the way.
This ^ ....Guilly suit and all....lord..

Just when you think your good to go to your spot. You heard something and turn around a see 2 dogs growling and starting to bark at you 10 yds away. This is what my buddy told me this morning up at Fry creek. Was forced back into his truck. They ran back to the property. He drove back to his spot. But only to have them show up behind him again. He gets to his spot with them in tow. Why no one wants to do anything about is beyond me. Foresty, F&G, Animal control.

Reactions: Creeping Death
Just when you think your good to go to your spot. You heard something and turn around a see 2 dogs growling and starting to bark at you 10 yds away. This is what my buddy told me this morning up at Fry creek. Was forced back into his truck. They ran back to the property. He drove back to his spot. But only to have them show up behind him again. He gets to his spot with them in tow. Why no one wants to do anything about is beyond me. Foresty, F&G, Animal control.
HANDLE IT ALREADY!!!

Sometimes you're in a position where there are no good choices. This sounds like one of them. I'd handle it before some poor soul who is not equipped (hiker, child) gets hurt.

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
Bandtail season is just around the corner. I will bring Bear Mace and a fully charged Cattle Prod. Either one should keep them away.

John

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu