There's no place like Kansas...

BOWUNTR

Nov 3, 2011
I had this buck come in to check out a doe that was under my stand. I let him have a Muzzy at 25 yards. Being the good guy I am.... not wanting to mess up my buddys hunt I decided to stay in the stand a little longer. 5 minutes later I sent another arrow down range and filled my doe tag. What a great morning.... Ed F

Attachments

• IMG950436.jpg
    IMG950436.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 40
See you could have stayed out longer that night lol. Good deal man congrats on a fantastic buck. You got more to practice with.

Thanks.... Kansas is cool, but I wouldn't live there. I have pics of the doe, but not on my phone. They both died within sight of my stand so I was able to get some cool pics. Ed F

Pretty cool blood trail... Muzzy MX3. Ed F

Attachments

• 20151108_080629.jpg
    20151108_080629.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 65
I miss all the time.... that's why we bowhunt. You gotta get close and make the shot. It doesn't happen all the time... but when it does, you can't get enough... Ed F

BOWUNTR said:
I miss all the time.... that's why we bowhunt. You gotta get close and make the shot. It doesn't happen all the time... but when it does, you can't get enough... Ed F

Amen Ed..........Wish I would've started bow hunting at a younger age....... ;)

ps......Congrats on your deer......I love Kansas....... 8)

Here's a group pic with my doe and another of my buddys buck. Ed F

Attachments

• P1040264.JPG
    P1040264.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 34
  • Roy.jpg
    Roy.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 23
Nice shooting Santa Ed, did you hunt with randy?
Once again.....my freezer is empty since I have a job and no time to hunt (haha), so if you Need to store some of that meat I'm your go to.

No Scott, we were hunting with another buddy in western Kansas. I'll probably hunt elk with Randy next season. Ed F

Awesome Ed. Out east of me we start seeing some whitetails like that. Then again we are almost to Kansas.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu