They are among us even in the city.

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
You nighttime golfers beware

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s not that surprising they are all over Mission Trails and all those hills still link together even with the residential. Lots of good food in those neighborhoods kittens, puppies etc.

This will get worse as long as it goes on and at some point a human will be attacked and killed. The lion protection law that came into effect because of a uninformed public ballot vote is why the general public is facing this today. It will probably never get fixed because folks who know nothing about these issues are allowed to vote on these management decisions. The deer population where I live has disappeared and prior to that for the previous years I would catch lion's on my camera on a daily basis. Uneducated people voting on issues they know nothing about is stupid to say the least.

Although on other boards I have been chastised for this, there is only one way the 'long tail preservation' act is going to be repealed.

That is when a child, hopefully on camera, is helplessly mauled by a long tail.

Then the warm fuzzies will disappear into the woodwork they came out of.

Though it will NEVER be discussed even DFW practices SSS.

Reactions: msailor
Although on other boards I have been chastised for this, there is only one way the 'long tail preservation' act is going to be repealed.

That is when a child, hopefully on camera, is helplessly mauled by a long tail.

Then the warm fuzzies will disappear into the woodwork they came out of.

Though it will NEVER be discussed even DFW practices SSS.

It already happened in 94 at Casper park.....it will never change

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu