This could get interesting(weather update)

It will close the roads here in the desert. Might even be a bit too windy to bow hunt upland birds.

They're saying it's the 1st hurricane to hit California in 84 years,,,,And, it's all because of global warming....BULL $HIT...........:poop:

This is El Centro 10 years ago the night before dove opener...Direct hit from some tropical depression...It couldn't have rained harder....................:scream:

IMG_4047.JPG
IMG_4050.JPGIMG_4049.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: sportyg
Rainfall amounts are going up
Some evil amounts in the mountains of baja.024719WPCQPF_sm.gif

They're saying it's the 1st hurricane to hit California in 84 years,,,,And, it's all because of global warming....BULL $HIT...........:poop:

This is El Centro 10 years ago the night before dove opener...Direct hit from some tropical depression...It couldn't have rained harder in El Centro....................:scream:

View attachment 59358
View attachment 59359View attachment 59360
Around 04 or 05 the same thing happened in the valley. We were working there and I remember hearing it was some tropical depression.

Wasn't there some storm last year that washed stuff out?

This is El Centro 10 years ago the night before dove opener...Direct hit from some tropical depression...It couldn't have rained harder....................:scream:

View attachment 59358
View attachment 59359View attachment 59360
I remember a year, maybe 2009 or 2010 where parts of Yuma flooded. The power went out at the Desert Grove hotel because the winds knocked a power pole over and I’ve definitely seen my share of opening weekend rain over the years.

US Department of Defense has asked all San Diego employees to work from home on Monday.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu